See public notices for developments, including major developments and those in conservation areas.
We are legally required to publish public notices for certain types of development, including:
- major development proposals
- applications that are accompanied by an environmental statement
- proposals within a conservation area
- applications for listed building consent
- development affecting a right of way
- applications which do not accord with the development plan
- public notices are published in the News Shopper on a weekly basis.