See public notices for developments, including major developments and those in conservation areas.
From Wednesday, December 6, statutory planning fees will be increased.
We are legally required to publish public notices for certain types of development, including:
- major development proposals
- applications that are accompanied by an environmental statement
- proposals within a conservation area
- applications for listed building consent
- development affecting a right of way
- applications which do not accord with the development plan
- public notices are published in the News Shopper on a weekly basis.
Published on: 29/11/2023