Lewisham Works is a free service to support unemployed residents in to good jobs.
We work closely with training partners and businesses to provide pathways into a range of jobs in various sectors.
- a dedicated employment and training advisor
- careers advice and guidance
- CV development, job application support and interview techniques
- sector specific training
- access to volunteering and work experience opportunities
- access to vacancies and apprenticeships in Lewisham and the surrounding areas
- financial advice to maximise the benefit of working
- funds available for childcare and travel in the first few weeks of a new job
If you want to join Lewisham Works, please email JobsAndSkills@lewisham.gov.uk or register your interest and an advisor will contact you. (Please note this will be a different login and password to the Council site)
Check out our jobs and opportunities board for opportunities you can apply for today.
If you are a business that would like to recruit local talent, then register with us to access support at no cost to your business.