Pledge to victims of crime
What people in the borough want
to feel safe in their communities
high quality service and the police and council working together to prevent crime
to be at the heart of the justice process and victim's needs to be given priority
everyone to know the impact of crime on individuals, families and the community
to have a say in how services for victims are improved.
Our pledge to you
give victims and witnesses the high quality help and support they need
- protect victims of crime and make it easier to report incidents
- provide support and advice on staying safe
- support witnesses in court to feel safe and protected
- continue to reduce crime in the borough.
This pledge was developed with the local community. We are here to support and empower residents and tackle crime and its root causes.
The following organisations are committed to working with us to making this happen:
- Metropolitan Police
- Crown Prosecution Service
- Victim Support
- London Probation Trust
- London Fire Brigade
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org