To qualify as a farmers' market producers must be local (within 50 miles) and must sell their own produce. Bakers must use a minimum of one local ingredient.
The person behind the stall must be directly involved with production, allowing you to ask questions about how it was produced.
- Every Saturday: Blackheath, Blackheath Bazaar.
- Every Saturday: Telegraph Hill Park.
- First Saturday of the month: Manor House Gardens.
- Every Saturday: LeSoCo car park (formerly Lewisham College), run by Brockley Market.
- Every Sunday: Blackheath station car park, run by London Farmers' Markets.
- Every Sunday: Horniman Museum.