We want your help with improving our website so it is easier to use, and provides the information that residents need. Help us by filling in this short survey.
To qualify as a farmers' market producers must be local (within 50 miles) and must sell their own produce. Bakers must use a minimum of one local ingredient.
The person behind the stall must be directly involved with production, allowing you to ask questions about how it was produced.
- Every Saturday: Blackheath, Blackheath Bazaar.
- Every Saturday: Telegraph Hill Park.
- First Saturday of the month: Manor House Gardens.
- Every Saturday: LeSoCo car park (formerly Lewisham College), run by Brockley Market.
- Every Sunday: Blackheath station car park, run by London Farmers' Markets.
- Every Sunday: Horniman Museum.