Exercise and fitness in parks
Cricket, football, tennis, skate parks and even petanque – there are many ways to access sport in our parks.
Sports pitches and courts
Sports pitches and courts are available for free use or hire.
- See sports pitches and courts available in Lewisham.
- Find out about hiring the pitch facilities and pavilions.
Outdoor gym facilities
There are outdoor gyms in:
Fitness sessions in parks
- British Military Fitness, Blackheath
- Swift Fitness
- Miracle Fitness
- Pushy mothers in Manor House Gardens
- Fitness for mummies.
Fitness trails are a series of exercise stations in a park setting. You can complete them as part of a run or other outdoor exercise circuits.
Fitness trails are available in the following parks:
Running groups and routes
- Beckenham Place Park parkrun
- Catford parkrun
- Hilly Fields parkrun
- Hilly Fields Junior parkrun
- 321 marked running route.
Walking in our beautiful parks is great for relaxation or fitness.