Find out more about Bellingham including local events, democracy, schools, transport links and more.
Bellingham is an area in the borough of Lewisham situated between Catford, Forest Hill and Honour Oak.
Local democracy – the area is in Bellingham ward.
Leisure and arts
- Bellingham Leisure & Lifestyle Centre
- The Bridge
- Public art
- Ladywell Gymnastics Club
- Bellingham Bowling Club
- Lewisham Indoor Bowls Centre
- Drop in Drama for 5–7
- Sydenham community library service
Parks and open spaces
- Beckenham Place Park
- Southend Park
- Bellingham Play Park
- Riverview Walk and River Pool Linear Park
- Dumps Adventure Playground
- Home Park
- Bellingham Gateway Youth and Community Centre
- Bellingham Children's Centre
- Bellingham station – St Pancras, Kentish Town and Sevenoaks
- Lower Sydenham – to Charing Cross, Cannon Street and Hayes