Lewisham Council Homepage Skip navigation

Information for social housing tenants

Advice if you are already a social housing tenant.
We are proposing some changes to the Housing Allocation Scheme

Let us know what you think of the proposed changes to the housing allocation scheme by 14 February 2021

Lewisham is in National lockdown: Stay at home restrictions

Find out about the COVID-19 restrictions.

Advice for people in social housing as lockdown restrictions change

See advice from the Government for people in social housing as lockdown restrictions change.

Moving house if you are a social housing tenant

If you would like to move from your current social housing there are several schemes you may be eligible for.

Lewisham Homes

Information for Lewisham Homes tenants.

Who manages our social housing

See a list of social landlords within the borough.

Repairs for older and disabled people

We help older and/or disabled residents to live independently for longer.

Keeping your home warm

We can provide a support package to help vulnerable residents stay warm and healthy during the colder months.