Privacy notices – Corporate Post Room, Technical Facilities and F2F Service
What we do
The following privacy notice applies to the F2F service/Catford complex reception, whose duties include:
- providing a professional reception service across Laurence House, Civic Suite, Town Hall Chambers and other council buildings
- providing an efficient and effective service and interface to both external and internal customers including visitors, general public, staff, management, council members and others.roviding an efficient and effective service and interface to both external and internal customers including visitors, general public, staff, management, council members and others
- handling and responding to customer contact, which could be difficult or relate to emergency situations
- related reception, administrative and other duties to support the Customer Service Centre as necessary.
What information we collect
When you request services from us, in order for us to deliver this service, we will ask you to provide some personal information such as:
- date of birth
- national insurance number
- telephone number
- email address
- relationships information
- relevant case information
- other agencies directly involved.
Agencies we might share the information with
We may share information with other internal departments of Lewisham Council, such as:
- the corporate post room
- technical facilities
- the Catford complex reception.
Why we process your information
We process your information to ensure:
- service delivery
- prevention and detection of fraud
- service development.
Anonymity of customer service feedback
We may generate a confirmation email to you confirming the details of your enquiry. An invitation will be included to participate in a customer feedback survey. This type of feedback allows us to enhance and develop services based on the general consensus. All customer feedback captured remains anonymous therefore no personal details are retained.