Service user involvement in drug and alcohol and supported accommodation services
What is the Lewisham Service User Involvement Team?
A group of service users and carers who have experience of using drug and alcohol or supported accommodation services in the borough. They act as ambassadors for current service users and work with the teams to help provide a better service.
What the team does
- works to represent the views of service users
- takes on suggestions and comments on how to provide for current and future service users
- takes suggestions and comments on how to provide for current and future service users
- supports change and ensures that the involvement of service users is at the heart of the service
- are committed to being visible and approachable representatives.
Service users can drop in and talk to a member of SUIT at either of these sessions:
- Thursdays, 10am–3pm: Spring Gardens, 1 Arlington Close, Ennersdale Road, SE13 6JQ
- Fridays, 10am–3pm: CGL New Directions, 410 Lewisham High Street, Lewisham SE13 6LJ .
Which services are covered
SUIT wants to hear from service users about their experience of:
- drug and alcohol services
- supported accommodation services.