How to send us a complaint or feedback
Please note that if you wish to request a service, such as a missed bin collection, you should contact the appropriate service before making a complaint.
Write to us
Your Feedback, Lewisham Council, Laurence House,
1 Catford Road, London SE6 4RU.
This is a FREEPOST address.
We want to hear how you feel about our services
- comments - we want to hear your suggestions and ideas about services
complaints - if you are unhappy with something we have done that has not been resolved you can complain. We want to provide a good quality service. If things go wrong we need to know so that we can put them right
compliments - tell us when you think a council employee or service has done well.
The services below have a different process to follow if you object or disagree with a decision. They would not normally be dealt with under the corporate complaints process:
- complaints about Lewisham Homes
- complain about a breach of the member code of conduct
- council tax - liability and valuation
- planning applications
- school admissions decisions
- penalty charge notices
- housing / council tax benefits decisions.
Insurance claims fall outside the complaints process.
Contact details of key services
For a full list please go to the contacts section.