Lewisham Council Homepage Skip navigation

Council homes

Information for council tenants and leaseholders.


We want you to be safe and secure in your home and will do everything we can to help resolve your problem.

Council tenants

Find out key information for council tenants including rent enquiries, tenancy matters, re-housing enquiries and communal area repairs.


Information for homeowners about service charges, insurance, and selling your leasehold property

Building safety

We want to make sure everyone in our council homes lives in safe, well-maintained buildings.

Our performance

View our reporting against the Regulator of Social Housing’s tenant satisfaction measures.

Estate services

Find out about services to improve and maintain our housing estates.

Keeping safe

Information and advice on home security, fire safety and how to keep safe at home.

Tenant and leaseholder engagement

We want to make sure tenants and leaseholders have the opportunity to influence the way services are designed and delivered.

Sheltered housing for older residents

Independent Living (also known as sheltered housing) is a type of housing specially designed for older people to live independently in their own flats.


This page explains how to make a complaint about Housing Services if you are a Lewisham Council tenant or leaseholder. It applies to all properties previously managed by Lewisham Homes.

Housing policy library

See our policies.

Contact us

Find out how you can get in touch if you're a council tenant or leaseholder.
Can't find what you're looking for? Ask us anything