Why study maths
Studying maths can help you:
feel more confident using everyday maths
- gain a Functional Skills or GCSE qualification, allowing you to progress to further training and enhance your employability.
Why study with us
You’ll have access excellent resources and technology.
You’ll be supported from by qualified specialist tutors who are committed to your progress and development.
You'll have access to additional support classes to develop your learning and achieve your goals.
What courses we offer
How to enrol
Before you enrol you need to come to a pre-course assessment (PCA) where we will assess your skill level, discuss your goals and recommend the right course for you. Pre-course assessments take place throughout the year, please see below for upcoming dates.
The next enrollment is for Maths GCSE is September 2020.
Pre-course assessment dates
- Tuesday 10 December, morning, afternoon, evening, Brockley Rise Centre
- Wednesday 11 December, morning, Grove Park Centre
- Wednesday 11 December, afternoon, evening, Brockley Rise Centre
- Thursday 12 December, morning, afternoon, evening, Granville Park Centre
- Saturday 11 January, morning, Brockley Rise Centre