English for speakers of other languages (ESOL) courses
Why study ESOL
Studying ESOL can help you to:
- develop your English language skills in speaking, listening, reading and writing
- take part in everyday life in the UK and get a recognised ESOL qualification
- prepare yourself to enter further training, higher education or employment
- support your children with their homework.
Why study with us
- You’ll learn in small groups.
- You’ll have access to excellent resources and technology.
- You’ll be supported by qualified specialist tutors who are committed to your progress and development.
- You’ll have access to additional support classes to improve your language skills using ICT.
What courses we offer
- £225 a term for accredited ESOL courses.
- £150 a term for Pre-entry Level courses.
- See if you can get concessionary fees.
Exam dates 2019–2020
- Reading: 3–6 December 2019
- Speaking and listening: 31 March–2 April 2020
- Writing: 7–9 July 2020
How to enrol
Before you enrol, you need to come to a pre-course assessment (PCA) where we will assess your skill level, discuss your goals and recommend the course right for you.
Pre-course assessments take place throughout the year, see dates below.
Pre-course assessment dates
- Tuesday 10 December, afternoon, evening, Granville Park Centre
- Wednesday 11 December, morning, afternoon, Grove Park Centre
- Thursday 12 December, morning, afternoon, evening, Granville Park Centre