English for speakers of other languages (ESOL) courses
Why study ESOL
Due to COVID-19 we will offer both classroom and online courses until further notice.
Studying ESOL can help you to:
- develop your English language skills in speaking, listening, reading and writing
- take part in everyday life in the UK and get a recognised ESOL qualification
- prepare yourself to enter further training, higher education or employment
- support your children with their homework.
Why study with us
- You’ll learn in small groups.
- You’ll have access to excellent resources and technology.
- You’ll be supported by qualified specialist tutors who are committed to your progress and development.
- You’ll have access to additional support classes to improve your language skills using ICT.
What courses we offer
- £225 a term for accredited ESOL courses.
- £150 a term for pre-entry level courses.
- See if you can get concessionary fees.
Exam dates 2020–2021
- Reading: 8– 10 December 2020
- Speaking and listening: 29 March–1 April 2021
- Writing: 6–8 July 2021
How to enrol
Before you enrol, you need to complete a pre-course assessment (PCA) where we will:
- assess your skill level
- discuss your goals
- recommend the right course for you.
Pre-course assessments take place throughout the year.
Pre-course assessment dates
Monday 29 June -Saturday 11 July
Monday 13 June - Saturday 1 August
Monday 3 August -Friday 14 August
Find out how to book a pre-course assessment.