Courses for adults with physical and sensory impairments
Due to May bank holidays, and exams taking place in the gym and dance studio during the summer term, some course dates and class sessions may vary.
About our courses
We deliver braille and IT courses for adults with physical and sensory impairments.
Our courses can help you:
improve your wellbeing
How to enrol
To enrol on a course you need to complete a pre-course assessment (PCA). We will assess your skills level and needs to ensure you choose the course right for you.
For fee-based courses, to complete your enrolment, you need to pay the course fees after your assessment.
If you are on benefits or a low income, you can apply for reduced fees before or on your pre-course assessment interview.
At the Pre Course Assessment we will:-
- check your eligibility for a concession (this can also be done at the booking stage)
- assess your skills level and needs
- discuss your goals
- recommend the right course for you
So we can check your eligibility for reduced fees and to complete your enrolment, you need to bring the following documents either when booking your appointment or to your PCA appointment.
- evidence of your identity
- evidence of benefits claimed in the last three months
- find out what evidence we accept.