Family learning courses
Please continue to wear a face covering if you can and maintain social distance in our buildings. This includes our libraries, leisure centres and learning centres.
About our courses
- Family learning courses are fun and informative sessions for children and their parents, adult family members or carers (up to two children per adult).
- Some courses are for parents and carers only.
- Courses are designed to develop your own skills and knowledge, while guiding you to support and encourage your child’s development and love of learning
- The courses take place in our centres, schools, children’s centres and community centres across the borough.
- There are new courses this year focusing on parenting and wellbeing.
- All family learning courses have a small enrolment fee payable when you enrol, but you may be entitled to join for free if you receive benefits or are on a low income. If you are eligible please email your telephone number and photographic evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will contact you to complete your enrolment.
See courses by subject
Pre-course assessments for ESOL community courses
Assessments take place at the following times:-
|Date||Time slots||Location||Book online|
|Thursday 30 September|| |
10am-12pm, 11am-1pm, 12:30-2:30pm, 1-3pm
|Brockley Rise Centre||Book an appointment online|
You can book an assessment over the phone on 020 8314 3300 or 020 8314 6666 or 020 8314 6677.
Alternatively you can email your contact details to email@example.com and someone will contact you to make an appointment.