Family learning courses
Due to COVID-19 all family learning courses taking place in term 1 will be delivered online.
About our courses
- Family learning courses are fun and informative sessions for children and their parents, adult family members or carers (up to two children per adult).
- You and your family can learn new skills while enjoying quality time together.
- The courses take place in schools, children’s centres and community centres across the borough.
- There are new courses this year focusing on getting younger children ready for Reception.
- All family learning courses have a small enrolment fee payable when you enrol.
English, maths and COMESOL courses for parents
Some English, maths and community English for speakers of other languages (COMESOL) courses are for parents only.
On these courses, you will improve your own skills and learn the methods that your children are taught at school. This will mean you can support your children better with their language and their English and maths homework.
See courses by subject
Become a family learning course provider
If you work for a school, community group or children's centre and want to partner with us to run a family-learning course, contact Ruhsar Osman by:
020 8314 6761