Family learning courses
If you start enrolling but don't complete the process, go to ebs: ontrack, log in and look under ‘Next steps’ to resume your enrolment and make the payment.
About our courses
- Family learning courses are fun and informative sessions for children and their parents, adult family members or carers (up to two children per adult).
- Some courses are for parents and carers only.
- Courses are designed to develop your own skills and knowledge, while guiding you to support and encourage your child’s development and love of learning
- The courses take place in our centres, schools, children’s centres and community centres across the borough.
- There are new courses this year focusing on parenting and wellbeing.
- All family learning courses have a small enrolment fee payable when you enrol, but you may be entitled to join for free if you receive benefits or are on a low income. If you are eligible please email your telephone number and photographic evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will contact you to complete your enrolment.
See courses by subject
- Courses for parents
- Learning with pre-schoolers
- Learning with primary age children
- Learning with secondary age children
Community ESOL courses
Pre-course assessments for community ESOL courses take place on the following dates:-
|Wednesday 30 August||10am, 11am, 2pm||Grove Park Centre|
|Thursday 7 September||10am, 11am, 2pm||Granville Park Centre|
|Wednesday 13 September||10am, 11am, 2pm||Brockley Rise Centre|
Appointments can be made by calling 020 8314 3300, Monday-Friday 10am-4pm.
Learning with secondary school age children
We are currently looking to expand our provision for families with secondary school age children. Please keep an eye on this page for developments.
If you are a provider or organisation working with secondary school age children and/or their families we would love to hear from you. We welcome your suggestions.
Please contact Ruhsar Osman on 020 8314 6761 or email email@example.com