ESOL community courses (COMESOL)
Please continue to wear a face covering if you can and maintain social distance in our buildings. This includes our libraries, leisure centres and learning centres.
Due to COVID-19 we will deliver courses online.
- Free non-accredited community ESOL courses up to Entry Level 3
- Courses to prepare you for accredited ESOL courses
- Courses run in partnership with local community centres, schools and children’s centres.
What happens on the course?
- We will assess your skill level to make sure you take the right course for you
- You can become more confident in reading, writing and speaking English in a small and supportive class with excellent resources
- You’ll be supported by fully qualified specialist tutors who are committed to your progress and development
- Some COMESOL courses have free crèche facilities for children under five.
How to enrol
To enrol on a COMESOL course you will need to complete a pre-course assessment interview where we will:
- assess your skill level
- discuss your goals
- recommend the right course for you.
Assessments take place throughout the year. Dates will be published when they are available.
Pre-course assessments for courses starting in September take place from 24-27 August. Online and onsite appointments are available.
Find out how to book a pre-course assessment.
For more information, contact Ruhsar Osman on 020 8314 6761.