ESOL community courses (COMESOL)
Due to COVID-19 we will deliver all autumn term 2020 courses online.
- Free non-accredited community ESOL courses up to Entry Level 3
- Courses to prepare you for accredited ESOL courses
- Courses run in partnership with local community centres, schools and children’s centres.
What happens on the course?
- We will assess your skill level to make sure you take the right course for you
- You can become more confident in reading, writing and speaking English in a small and supportive class with excellent resources
- You’ll be supported by fully qualified specialist tutors who are committed to your progress and development
- Some COMESOL courses have free crèche facilities for children under five.
How to enrol
To enrol on a COMESOL course you will need to complete a pre-course assessment interview where we will:
- assess your skill level
- discuss your goals
- recommend the right course for you.
Pre-course assessment dates
Monday 29 June -Saturday 11 July
Monday 13 June - Saturday 1 August
Monday 3 August -Friday 14 August
Find out how to book a pre-course assessment.
For more information, contact Ruhsar Osman on 020 8314 6761.