Reduced fees for adult education courses
Who can access reduced fees?
You can access reduced fees if you are:
- unemployed, receiving certain benefits and looking for work
aged 65+ at the start of a course.
Which benefits do I need to be receiving to qualify for reduced fees?
Recent evidence of (within last 3 months):-
- jobseeker’s allowance
- personal independence payment/ disability living allowance
- employment and support allowance (contribution based)
- incapacity benefit (from the 29th week you get it)
- employment and support allowance (income related)
- universal credit
- state pension
- income support
- pension credit
- housing benefit
- carer’s allowance
- attendance allowance.
How do I access the reduced fees?
You will need to provide evidence to show that you are eligible for reduced fees.
Contact us to find out what evidence we accept.
Additional support for courses leading to qualifications
If you are unable to access certain courses because you are on a low income, we may be able to provide extra financial help.
Please contact us for more information when you’re enrolling.