Preparation courses for Trinity College British citizenship and indefinite leave to remain tests
If you need some inspiration visit our live and online open day on Thursday 11 March to find out more about our courses including our online classes and maybe try some free tasters.Lewisham is in National lockdown: Stay at home restrictions
About our courses
We offer three-day preparation courses for graded examinations in:
- spoken English GESE grade 5 (CEFR level B1), needed for British citizenship
- spoken English GESE grade 3 (CEFR level A2), needed for indefinite leave to remain (settle).
What happens on the course
Your tutor will:
- give you a full understanding of the GESE 5 (British citizenship) and the GESE 3 (further leave to remain) exam requirements and prepare you for the exam
- guide you through the process of finding an exam centre and booking your exam.
If you are applying for British citizenship, you need to take a test about life in the UK. This is not a Trinity test. Find out more about the life in the UK test.
How to enrol on the preparation course
- The course fee is £56. There are no concessions.
- To access these courses, your level of English must be at Entry 3 for B1 and Entry 2 for A2.
- If your English level is not at Entry 2 or Entry 3, we may be able to offer you a place on a ESOL course to improve your language skills.
- Email Stefania.Quaresima@lewisham.gov.uk to arrange a pre-course telephone interview.