About our courses
We offer one-week preparation courses for graded examinations in:
What happens on the course
Your tutor will:
- give you a full understanding of the GESE 5 (British citizenship) and the GESE 3 (further leave to remain) exam requirements and prepare you for the exam
- guide you through the process of finding an exam centre and booking your exam.
If you are applying for British citizenship, you need to take a test about life in the UK. This is not a Trinity test. Find out more about the life in the UK test.
How to enrol on the preparation course
- The course fee is £49. There are no concessions.
- To access these courses, your level of English must be at Entry 3 for B1 and Entry 2 for A2.
- If your English level is not at Entry 2 or Entry 3, we may be able to offer you a place on a free ESOL course to improve your language skills.
- Email Stefania.Quaresima@lewisham.gov.uk to arrange a pre-course telephone interview.