Please check that your details are correct before booking (correct address and email) as otherwise it could mean the service or order you have requested will be delayed.
Why you should compost
Composting is good for your garden
- Composting is a cheap way of improving the soil in your garden.
- It returns nutrients to your soil, which are lost through mowing, pruning and picking flowers.
- This makes your soil more fertile.
- It provides a good environment for earthworms and insects.
- It helps your plants to grow.
Composting is cheap
- You can compost a lot of your food waste, instead of throwing it away.
- You can use it instead of manure and fertilisers.
Order a compost bin
Compost bin specifications:
Height 90cm x diameter 74cm
220 litres capacity