Please check that your details are correct before booking (correct address and email) as otherwise it could mean the service or order you have requested will be delayed.Lewisham is in National lockdown: Stay at home restrictions
If you have booked for a bin or bag delivery on our website, received a reference number and have not received your bin, we would like to apologise for the delay.
We have unfortunately had a high percentage of staff off with COVID-19 or who are isolating. We are prioritising refuse collections at this time.
As soon as we have more staff available we will resume delivering booked requests.
Why you should compost
Composting is good for your garden
- Composting is a cheap way of improving the soil in your garden.
- It returns nutrients to your soil, which are lost through mowing, pruning and picking flowers.
- This makes your soil more fertile.
- It provides a good environment for earthworms and insects.
- It helps your plants to grow.
Composting is cheap
- You can compost a lot of your food waste, instead of throwing it away.
- You can use it instead of manure and fertilisers.
Order a compost bin
Compost bin specifications:
Height 90cm x diameter 74cm
220 litres capacity