Why you should compost
Composting is good for your garden
- Composting is a cheap way of improving the soil in your garden.
- It returns nutrients to your soil, which are lost through mowing, pruning and picking flowers.
- This makes your soil more fertile.
- It provides a good environment for earthworms and insects.
- It helps your plants to grow.
Composting is cheap
- You can compost a lot of your food waste, instead of throwing it away.
- You can use it instead of manure and fertilisers.
Find out more about the benefits of composting.
Order a compost bin
Compost bin specifications:
Height 90cm x diameter 74cm
Buy a compost bin for £10