Lewisham Council Homepage Skip navigation

Adult social care – money and paperwork

What to do if you have money worries or need help managing your finances and paperwork.
Can't find what you're looking for or worried about someone's safety?

Contact us.

Advice about money worries

For advice about debt, benefits and other money issues contact Advice Lewisham who offer a free telephone advice line and face-to-face drop-in sessions.

Vulnerable people aged 60+ can also get free help from Lewisham SAIL Connections.


Make sure you're getting all the benefits you're entitled to.

Making decisions for someone else

If you are looking on behalf of someone else then it may be time to think about issues to do with registering a lasting power of attorney. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask us anything