Lewisham Council Homepage Skip navigation

Care in your home and when you need to move

We offer care support and advice that can help you improve your home to make it the best for you.
Can't find what you're looking for or worried about someone's safety?

Contact Lewisham Council.

Help in your home

​If you need extra help with day-to-day living, so that you can stay at home and live independently, there are different services that can help.

Options when moving out

If you are thinking about moving home and you have eligible needs we can offer social care support and a personal budget. We also have information and advice on services that can support you locally.

Housing-related support services

Some people need extra support for a wide range of reasons including age, disability, mental health, or because of alcohol and drug use.