Enrolment for autumn term 2022-23 courses will commence on Monday 27 June from 10am.
You can enrol online, by phone or in person at our centres. See ways to enrol.
Due to the current situation we are offering an increased range of online courses. Visit the course search page to explore the subjects you can learn from home.
Minimum IT requirements
In order to get the most from an online course you will need reliable internet access via a laptop or PC and a current email address. You may be able to use a tablet or smart phone if you are comfortable with reading and viewing content on a smaller screen.
Depending on your course you may access the internet to:
- access course materials and the course website
- take part in online tutorials using video conferencing apps
- search for information and resources
- complete assignments and share them with your tutor
- stay in touch with your tutor
- use forums to share ideas with fellow learners
Essential computer skills
You don't need to be an IT genius to study with us – and you'll develop your computer skills as you take part. But to make the best possible start on your course, you should be able to:
- send and receive email
- find your way around online
- download files
- be familiar with online conferencing
- be aware of computer security to keep your data and personal information safe.
Your tutor will contact you before the course starts to welcome you and give more specific information about the online resources you will be using.
If you do happen to be an IT genius we are very happy for you to let us know about innovative technology that may enhance learning. We are keen to explore and share exciting possibilities as we continue to develop our courses online.