The flu vaccine
The flu vaccine is the best protection from the flu virus.
With COVID-19 in circulation, it’s more important than ever that eligible groups are vaccinated to protect them from flu.
Are you eligible for a free flu vaccine?
You can get a free flu vaccine if you:
- are pregnant
- are a child aged 2–11 years old
- are a member of a shielding household
- are 65 years old or above
- are a frontline health and social care workers
- have certain long-term health condition (LTHC).
Ask your GP practice or pharmacist for more information.