Services to help you quit
Local support sessions
You can book an appointment to see a stop smoking advisor at one of several clinics in Lewisham that will offer free support and medication on prescription to help you quit.
Online quit smoking tool
The Stop Smoking Service have developed a quit tool that you can use from your phone, tablet or PC. The tool is:
- simple to use
- helps to work out the best treatment for you
- texts you when you may need moral support or a boost to help you on your journey to quit smoking.
You can access the stop smoking tool online.
The Stop Smoking Service can arrange for you to have specialist support if you are:
Smokers who are finding it difficult to quit will benefit from seeing an advisor face to face and getting weekly support from the specialist team.
We also support national campaigns including:
Local Government Declaration on Tobacco Control
We are signatories to the Local Government Declaration on Tobacco Control which commits us to:
- reduce smoking prevalence and health inequalities in the borough
- develop plans with partners and local communities
- participate in local and regional networks
- support government action at national level
- protect tobacco control work from the commercial and vested interests of the tobacco industry
- monitor the progress of our plans
- join the Smokefree Action Coalition.