Lewisham Talking Therapies
Lewisham Talking Therapies is a free and confidential NHS service which offers a range of psychological therapies to adults 18 years and over, who live or are registered with a GP in the borough.
Can't find what you're looking for or worried about someone's safety?
The aim is to improve the mental well-being of people experiencing difficulties such as:
- low mood
- sleep problems
- feeling down due to unemployment or difficulties at work
- low self-esteem
- panic attacks
- sadness that won't go away
- excessive worrying or anxiety
- relationship or family problems
- low mood due to a medical condition for example diabetes or fatigue
- experience of a traumatic event
- difficulties adjusting to life changes
- loss and grief
You can access the service by calling 0203 228 1350, filling in the referral form, or speaking to your GP.
Published on: 09/05/2023