Lewisham COVID-19 Community Champions
COVID-19 Community Champions help spread truthful information about COVID-19. This helps our community avoid myths and stay safe.
How it works
- Sign up to be a COVID-19 Community Champion below.
- Receive the latest information about COVID-19 via weekly emails and fortnightly webinars.
- Share the information with anyone in your community.
- Ask us any questions you have and share your stories.
Become a COVID-19 Community Champion
To become a COVID-19 Community Champion click the button below and complete the short form.
Weekly emails will start in October.
They will include:
- Week one: welcome and basic information
- Week two: symptoms of COVID-19 and testing
- Week three: Government guidelines and test and trace
- Week four: understanding the data.
Webinars will be every two weeks on Zoom. They will be based on the email topics and your questions.
Information about how to join the webinars will be on this page shortly.
Your personal data will be confidential and used only to contact you about being a COVID-19 Champion.
The information you provide will be protected by the Data Protection Act 2018. This ensures that we protect the confidentiality of data collected from individuals.
We will only use the personal information you provide to deliver the services you have requested, or for our lawful, disclosed purposes. We will not make your personal details available outside our organisation without your consent, unless obliged by law.