Get planning advice
Charges for seeing a duty planning officer have been reduced. Visit our planning service pages using links below or the navigation bar on this page for details.
- Get answers to simple queries about planning processes or checks (Planning Information Service).
- Get face-to-face advice at our offices on simple planning projects, provided that they are not a listed buildings, and a brief written summary (Duty Planner Standard Service).
- Get face-to-face advice at our offices on complex planning projects (including listed buildings) and a written summary (Duty Planner Complex Service).
- Come to a pre-application meeting and get detailed written advice (Pre-Application Advice Service).
- Get a dedicated planning officer assigned to your project and come to a series of design meetings for large-scale, comprehensive redevelopment schemes (Planning Performance Agreement Service).
- Get advice about a listed building from a conservation officer.
- Find out how to engage the local community before and during the application process.