Get planning advice
We offer a range of advice services to help with your planning application.
Changes to the Scheme of Delegation
On 29 March 2023, members agreed changes to the Council’s constitution and scheme of delegation.
The new scheme will be applied to applications with a Statutory Start Date of 30 March 2023 or later. The changes are:
- 10 or more objections will be required to trigger a planning committee meeting
- A scheme with an amenity society objection will be referred to a Chairs’ Review meeting
- Get answers to simple queries about planning processes or checks (Planning Information Service).
- Get advice at a virtual meeting on simple planning projects, provided that they are not a listed buildings, and a brief written summary (Duty Planner Standard Service).
- Get advice at a virtual meeting on complex planning projects (including listed buildings) and a written summary (Duty Planner Complex Service).
- Come to a pre-application meeting and get detailed written advice (Pre-Application Advice Service).
- Get a dedicated planning officer assigned to your project and come to a series of design meetings for large-scale, comprehensive redevelopment schemes (Planning Performance Agreement Service).
- Get advice about a listed building from a conservation officer.
- Find out how to engage the local community before and during the application process.
Laurence House, 1 Catford Road, London, SE6 4RU
The phone line is open 9am–5pm Monday–Friday, but payment system closes at 4pm
Published on: 01/03/2023