Lewisham Council Homepage Skip navigation

Alcohol and entertainment licences

If you want to sell alcohol or provide entertainment services, you'll need a licence.

About alcohol and entertainment licenses

If you want to sell alcohol or provide entertainment services, you'll need a licence.

Personal licence

Find out how to apply for a personal licence under the Licensing Act 2003.

Premises licence

You must have a premises licence if, as an individual or business, you sell or supply alcohol, or if you provide regulated entertainment or late-night refreshment.

Minor variations

Find guidance on submitting a minor variation for a licence and download the application form.

Temporary event notice

If you're planning to use a premises or an open space for a one-off event, you'll need to submit a temporary event notice (TEN).

Apply for a premises licence review

Download the application form and other documents to apply for a premises licence review.

Responsible authorities for a premises licence

When applying for a premises licence for alcohol or regulated entertainment, you'll need to send a copy of your application to the responsible authorities.

Fees list for alcohol and entertainment licences

Find out about fees payable for licences to sell or supply alcohol or hold regulated entertainment.

Licensing Act 2003

The Licensing Act 2003 modernised licensing law in England and Wales by removing restrictions and bringing together four existing licensing regimes.

Licensing – guidance on making a representation

Find out how to influence local licensing decisions.

Club premises certificate

Find out if your club qualifies for a club premises certificate.

Entertainment de-regulation April 2015

Certain types of entertainment were deregulated in April 2015.