Lewisham Council Homepage Skip navigation

Licences issued by the Licensing Team

See what licences we issue, including alcohol and entertainment, gambling and marriage and civil partnership venues.
Alcohol and entertainment
If you want to sell alcohol or provide entertainment services, you'll need a licence.
Get information on how to get animal licences including owning, selling, moving and breeding them.
Gambling and lotteries
We are responsible for licencing various gambling premises under the Gambling Act 2005.
Marriage and civil partnership venues
If you have premises you'd like to use as a venue for civil marriages or civil partnerships you'll need a licence.
Scrap metal dealers
Find out about the two types of scrap metal licence and how to apply for them.
Sex establishments
A sex establishment can either be a sex shop or a sex cinema and is legally required to be licensed.
Special treatments
If you'd like to carry out certain special treatments you'll need a licence.