Council spending on the Government Procurement Card 2022-23
The documents below include all spend on the GPC for legitimate business in relation to goods and services brought on our behalf.
Each month represents the Smart Data On-Line (SDOL) reporting cycle. Transactions from the fourth of the month to the third of the following month.
The RBS card management system, SDOL, is an online reporting tool that allows users to access, code, review and approve corporate card (GPC) transactions securely via the internet.
- housing benefit payments
- sensitive social services information which could put vulnerable individuals at risk
- personal information, such as the names of individuals receiving payments
- the names of sole traders
- confidential information, such as council tax or business rate refunds.
Payments to suppliers
- To help analysis of this expenditure, the data has been provided in the following levels of detail:
- Transactions – these are listed in date order covering fourth of the month to third of the following month. For data protection reasons, the names of individuals have been removed.
- Spend – shows the spend made to each supplier for the period. Where there are multiple lines for a supplier this relates to payments made by our different services. All amounts displayed are inclusive of VAT.
- Service – shows the individual service groups that the payments were charged to.
- Description – provides details of the type of service that the payment relates to.