What we pay our senior managers
£144,195 – £146,988 - £149,778
Executive Director for Corporate Services
Executive Director for Children and Young People
Executive Director for Housing, Regeneration and Environment
Executive Director for Community Services
£108,975 – £111,552 - £114,132
- Director of Law
- Director of Children’s Social Care
- Director of Integrated Care and Commissioning
£97,410 - £100,041 - £102,669
- Director of Adult Social Care
- Director of Organisational Development & Human Resources
- Director of Housing Services
- Director of Corporate Policy & Governance
- Director of Strategy & Communications
- Director of Environment
- Director of Joint Commissioning and Early Help
- Director of Public Services
- Director of Public Protection and Safety
- Director of Planning
- Director of Education Services
- Director of Cultural and Community Development
- Director of Strategy, Partnerships and Improvement
- Director of Corporate Resources
- Director of Financial Services
- Director of IT & Digital Services
- Director of Regeneration & Place
Director of Public Health
Director of Systems Transformation
£80,271 - £82,902 - £85,533
- Head of Integrated Services for Special Education Needs and Disabilities
- Head of Strategic Development
A number of positions are employed on a part time basis and the actual salary will be less than the figures quoted in the salary band.
We may also make payment to officers who undertake specific additional duties, such as those relating to emergencies, elections or statutory duties. These payments currently range from £2,000 to £7,290 a year.
Disclosure of salary information for senior interim staff
In addition to our senior staff, we engage interims or consultants where specific needs arise. The charge rates for senior interim staff costing over £100,000 in 2014/15 and those currently covering senior management roles is provided below.
Daily Charge Rate Band
£401 – £500 (inc. pay and on-costs)
Performance Consultant (Community Services)
£501 – £600 (inc. pay and on-costs)
Corporate Asset Services Manager
The Corporate Asset Services Manager is responsible for all of the Corporate Asset Services Team, including, Asset Management, Valuations, FM across corporate estate, Sustainable Development Team and asset related projects.
BSF Cost Manager (Resources and Regeneration)
The Cost Manager was employed to project manage the Deptford Green, Prendergast Vale and Prendergast Hilly Fields construction projects and the decant of the Ennersdale Road site, together worth more than £70m. In addition the Cost Manager was responsible for the overall capital budget for the BSF programme and provided capital cost advice and support to the whole team.
£701 – £800 (inc. pay and on-costs)
Interim Head of Planning
To lead on the operation of the Council's planning function.