Lewisham Council Homepage Skip navigation

Adult social care – help with eating and drinking

​Find out what to do if you need help with eating and drinking.
Can't find what you're looking for or worried about someone's safety?

Contact us.

Swallowing difficulties

If you have swallowing difficulties you could ask to be referred to the Adult Therapy Team.

Note: to use this service you must be referred by a GP, consultant, district nurse, social worker, hospital or other healthcare professional.

Help in your home

You could use a homecare service to help you live independently at home.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask us anything