English Language GCSE courses
On this course you will:
- read a range of non-fiction texts from the 20th and 21st centuries
- develop the skills to analyse, evaluate and compare extracts of non-fiction writing
- develop transactional writing skills for a variety of forms, purposes and audiences
- use spelling, punctuation and grammar accurately.
Your assessments will include:
- a formal presentation to the class in spring term 2020
- two externally marked exams in summer term 2020.
How to enrol:
Before you enrol you need to come to a pre-course assessment (PCA) where we will assess your skill level, discuss your goals and recommend the right course for you. These assessments take place throughout the year, please see the