Lewisham Council Homepage Skip navigation

Animal licences

Get information on how to get animal licences including owning, selling, moving and breeding them.

Apply for an animal activity licence

New laws have been introduced that mean a number of animal-related activities will now be covered by a single type of licence rather than separate licences. The new licence is called an ‘animal activity licence’ .

Animal movement

Information about animal movement licensing.

Exotic, dangerous or wild animals licence

Information about licences for keeping exotic, dangerous or wild animals.

Zoo licence

Information about licences for zoos.