The park was opened in June 1901. It takes its name from Home Park Lodge, a house that used to stand nearby. Part of the house's gardens were given to become the new park.
Access the park from Sydenham Road and Winchfield Road.
Find out accessibility information on AccessAble.
a play area
The Friends of Home Park group
The groups provide support with the day-to-day management of our parks and open spaces: Friends of Home Park group