Things to do for young people with SEND
Things to do indoors
Arts, drama and music
Many schools provide services and support throughout the academic year. Each school is different, but lots offer:
- breakfast clubs
- after-school clubs
- summer holiday schemes.
Speak to your child’s school about what activities they offer.
Check the activity alliance events listings to find sports activities in London for people with disabilities.
Children with disabilities can swim in the borough. Find out about swimming lessons, clubs and hydrotherapy pools.
Check the disability football directory to find out about footballing opportunities for people with disabilities.
SEND play sessions at AirThrill
- Monday 24 February 2020
- Held at AirThrill, Unit 4, Catford Island, Plassy Rd, Catford, London SE6 2DD
- Under-5s: 10am to midday
- Five–14 years: 5pm to 7pm
- £7.95 per child; adults and carers go free
- To book or for more details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note: these sessions are closed to the general public
Check if a venue is accessible
AccessAble helps people with disabilities make informed choices about visiting venues in the borough. You can check which services, businesses and leisure facilities are best suited to your access needs.
Services for children and young people with SEND
This page is part of the 'local offer' for children and young people with special educational needs