Before you book
You need to prepare your property before we visit.
- Some moths are found throughout a property. All floors need to be clear before our visit. Move all furniture from the edges of the room so we can get to the walls.
- Vacuum all carpets and rugs and clean all carpet-free floor areas. Pay particular attention to areas where moth larvae might hide unnoticed. Empty the vacuum cleaner directly into the dustbin or change the bag after cleaning.
- Other moths are found in areas such as kitchen cupboards. Empty these so we can inspect the area and carry out a targeted treatment.
- If you can identify the type of moth it will help us find out how they entered the property. Try to find a sample to show the technician when they arrive. Some moths are found in foods, so removing the source of the problem will help in preventing them spreading.
- People and pets must leave the rooms being treated and not be allowed to return until the insecticide is dry. Cover fish tanks and all electrical appliances.
If you do not do the above we will not carry out the treatment and you will lose your fee.
Cost is £100 for single treatment. Concessions cost is £50.
To get the concessionary rate, we will need to check your benefit status or your date of birth and address.
Payment is non-refundable.