Privacy notice – Community Resources (Events)
Information about how and when the Community Resources Team processes personal information about you.
What we do
The Community Resources Team run the following two key events each year:
South East London's longest-running free festival celebrating music, art, craft and community. Held in Mountsfield Park in Catford the festival attracts over 25,000 visitors with performances across seven stages, an array of craft and community stalls and great food and drink.
Free fireworks display for all the community, including a colourful fairground on the heath from midday and food and drink stalls opening in the evening with the fireworks display from 8pm.
What information we collect
We collect the following information from applicants for food, craft, drinks, balloons, business and voluntary organisation stalls and performance stages:
purpose of stall
photographs and films of events.
How your video will be held and shared
- will be held on a secure HTTPS platform
- will be screened and viewed by teams from Lewisham Local Authority and a carefully selected and approved judging panel
- may be referred to the police or an appropriate authority for screening and monitoring if there are concerns about content of a criminal nature
- will be shared to social media platforms if you are over 18 and have consented to this by signing the appropriate box on your entry form
- will be deleted from the server at the conclusion of the competition, no later than 30 November 2020.
You can withdraw consent by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Agencies we might share the information with
We may share your information with Continental Drifts (our partner production company) and the Police.
Why we process your information
Marketing the opportunity to return to the events in the following year and to be in contact with the groups and performers in the year that they are attending the events.
Photography and filming may be shared with Continental Drifts for websites and publicity.