Find out more and change your cookie settings
We joined the Food Standards Agency Food Hygiene Rating Scheme on 31 March 2012.
All businesses that sell or prepare food for public use have been rated. This includes takeaways, cafés, pubs, restaurants, canteens and newsagents who sell food.
Scores given to food businesses have been applied to the time of the last inspection only, so the rating is simply a snapshot in time and may not represent current conditions at the business.
5. Very good - Very high standards of food safety management. Fully compliant with food safety legislation.
4. Good - Good food safety management. High standard of compliance with food safety legislation.
3. Generally satisfactory - Good level of legal compliance. Some more effort might be required.
2. Improvement necessary - Poor level of compliance with food safety legislation – much more effort required.
1. Major improvement necessary - Poor level of compliance with food safety legislation – much more effort required.
0. Urgent improvement necessary - A general failure to comply with legal requirements. Little or no appreciation of food safety. Major effort required.
All food businesses have a right to reply to a rating that is posted on the FSA's website.
For example, you could post comments about what remedial work has been carried out since the inspection to improve the rating given at the next inspection.
All replies will be moderated by an appointed person before being posted on the website.
|Telephone:||020 8314 6536|