Food hygiene courses
We are no longer accepting food hygiene course bookings.
The course takes one day and costs £65 per person.
Food hygiene course dates
- Thursday 28 November 2019
- Thursday 30 January 2020
- Thursday 26 March 2020
- Thursday 28 May 2020
- Thursday 30 July 2020
- Thursday 24 September 2020
- Thursday 26 November 2020
Book your place
Please fill in the booking form below and either email it to email@example.com or post it to the address at the bottom of this page.
Do you need this qualification?
It is a legal requirement for all food handlers to be trained. The qualification gives you enough knowledge to handle food safely.
Typical environments you may work in include:
- pubs, hotels, restaurants
- supermarkets and retail environments
- food and drink manufacturers
- care homes
Why is this training important?
Everyone who works with food has a special responsibility for safeguarding the health of consumers and ensure that the food they serve or sell is perfectly safe to eat.
On completing your course, you will have:
- a firm grasp of the importance of food safety and knowledge of the systems, techniques and procedures involved
- an understanding of how to control food safety hazards
- confidence and expertise to safely deliver quality food to customers.
Refreshment of this qualification is recommended at least every three years.
|Telephone:||020 8314 6536|