Food hygiene courses
The course takes one day and costs £65 per person.
Food hygiene courses are currently suspended.
In the meantime, please find the link for the CIEH ( Chartered Institute of Environmental Health).
Book your place
Please fill in the booking form below and either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to the address at the bottom of this page.
Do you need this qualification?
It is a legal requirement for all food handlers to be trained. The qualification gives you enough knowledge to handle food safely.
Typical environments you may work in include:
- pubs, hotels, restaurants
- supermarkets and retail environments
- food and drink manufacturers
- care homes
Why is this training important?
Everyone who works with food has a special responsibility for safeguarding the health of consumers and ensure that the food they serve or sell is perfectly safe to eat.
On completing your course, you will have:
- a firm grasp of the importance of food safety and knowledge of the systems, techniques and procedures involved
- an understanding of how to control food safety hazards
- confidence and expertise to safely deliver quality food to customers.
Refreshment of this qualification is recommended at least every three years.