Book your wedding or civil ceremony with us
Lewisham Council wedding suites
The Evelyn Suite has a maximum capacity of 40 (36 guests plus the couple plus two witnesses).
Register Office (statutory room)
Suitable for a simple wedding ceremony or signing a Civil Partnership schedule. A maximum of four people can attend. This is the couple and two witnesses.
Accessibility of the Evelyn Suite and Register Office room
- are on the ground floor
- are fully accessible for wheelchair users
- have a hearing loop installed.
There is an accessible patio garden outside where you can take photographs.
How to book the Evelyn Suite and Register Office room
You will need to pay the room fee in full at the time of booking. Contact us by email or phone to book one of our rooms.
Other venues licensed to hold civil ceremonies in Lewisham
- Manor House Library, 34 Old Road, London SE13 5SY
- St Dunstan’s College, Stanstead Road, London SE6 4TY
- Clarendon Hotel, 8–16 Montpelier Row, London SE3 0RW
- Horniman Museum and Gardens, 100 London Road, London SE23 3PQ
- The Crown Tavern, 117 Burnt Ash Hill, London SE12 0AJ
- Beckenham Place Park, Beckenham Hill, London BR3 1SY
- AMP Studios, Arches next to 899 Old Kent Road, London SE15 1NL
Once you have spoken to the venue, you will need to contact us to book registration officers to conduct the ceremony. Do not book the venue until you are sure that a registration officer is available.
Visit our religious ceremony weddings web page for more information on ceremonies in churches and other religious buildings.
Apply to hold ceremonies at your venue
If you run a venue and would like to license it for marriage and civil partnership ceremonies you will need to apply for a venue licence.