We are aware that a number of residents have received a text messages that says it is from Lewisham Crime Enforcement, telling the person they have outstanding fines and to click on a link and pay immediately.
THIS IS A SCAM.
If you receive a text message, please ignore and report to www.actionfraud.police.uk.
The area is in Lewisham Central ward.
- Find your local councillors
- Lewisham Central local assembly
- St Swithun's Children's Centre
- Marvel's Lane Children's Centre
- Torridon Children's Centre
Parks and open spaces
Leisure and arts
- Hither Green – Charing Cross, Sevenoaks, Gravesend and Deptford
Walking and cycling
Schools in the area:
Although by the 18th century Hither Green had become a picturesque neighbourhood swathed in farmland and country manors, originally it was founded on land that had not been inhabited since the Black Death of 1350.
The Scottish MP Archibald Corbett transformed most of Hither Green, building more than 3,000 houses alongside schools, churches and libraries. He also deliberately included no public houses!