The SEND Factor
Monthly, virtual drop-in sessions that provides information, advice and guidance to families of children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND). Sessions are held on the first Thursday of the month at 10am. Please see the session timetable and topics below.
The SEND Factor timetable
The SEND Factor will be back in the new year.
If you are interested in joining a session, please contact email@example.com.
Kaleidoscope drop ins
Lewisham Autism Support
Monthly drop-in service at Kaleidoscope. First Monday of each month (term time only).
- One hour clinic appointment with experienced Family Support Coordinators who provide support for parents/carers in:
- Understanding more about autism.
- Information about accessing local services and benefits.
- For families resident in Lewisham, access to ongoing support (Comeback Service).
- Paediatricians and other Kaleidoscope diagnosing teams can automatically refer families after diagnosis. This includes families diagnosed at Kaleidoscope but living in other boroughs. These families will receive an initial 1-hour clinic only.
- Referrals accepted from other professionals working with diagnosed children living in the borough.
- Families of diagnosed children can also self-refer.
Contact Lewisham Autism Support on 020 8699 3066 or firstname.lastname@example.org