Get involved in your community with Catford South Assembly
Apply for NCIL Ward funding in Catford South by 21 November 2021
If you have a vision for your local area, NCIL could fund your community project!
There is £30,958 for Catford South ward with grants available for small, medium or larger scale projects and we want to hear ideas for projects that fit within the priorities Bellingham.
To find out more about what we can fund through the NCIL ward fund, make an application or to book onto a workshop please the NCIL webpage.
If you have any specific question please contact the NCIL team on 020 8314 6595 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your applications about projects that will make a difference in your local community.
The fund closes on 21 November 2021!
Love Catford website
Visit Love Catford website for more information on all things Catford South. Created by Catford South Assembly, in partnership with local people, community organisations and volunteers.
Top priorities for Catford South Assembly
Improving the Catford South environment
- Parking, idling and CPZs
- Improving cycling provision
- General traffic issues in Catford South
- Supporting local air quality campaigns
Improving Catford South for residents
- Fly-tipping, litter and bins
- Greening through planting trees and flowers
- Noise nuisance
- Street cleaning
Developing more activities for children and young people in Catford South
- Activity for teenagers
- Activity for young adults
- Developing activity for under 5s
- Activity for children aged 6-12 years
Improving the cultural offer in Catford South
- Developing community events
- Access to theatre and music
- Night time offer for adults better
- Access the visual arts film
Increasing opportunities for older people Catford South community
- Providing activities and events for older people
- Dementia friendly community work
- Improving the health of older people
- Maintaining the independence of older people
General things that matter to Catford South residents
- Volunteering opportunities
- Crime and safety
- Supporting local business
- Employment and training