Electric vehicle charge points
Finding an electric vehicle charge point
We have installed several EV charge points.
There are also private charging points in private car parks and garages across the borough.
You can find charge points at;
- Pearcefield Avenue, Forest Hill SE23 3EU
- Clarendon Rise/Albion Way, Lewisham SE13 6BT
- Slaithwaite Road/Clipper Road, Lewisham SE13 6LY
- Blackheath Grove, Blackheath SE3 0TE
- Holbeach Car Park, Holbeach Road, Catford SE6 4JU
- Frankham Street Car Park, Frankham Street, Deptford SE8 4RN
- Kangley Bridge Bowls, Kangley Bridge Road, Lower Sydenham SE26 5AQ
- Lewisham/Kitto Road, west of Pepys Road, Lewisham SE14 5SG
- Doggett Road, north of Catford Road, SE6 4QA
- Riddons Road, junction with Chinbrook Road, Grove Park SE12 9QR
- Maythorne Cottages, Hither Green SE13 6HE
- Kellerton Road, Manor Park, SE13 5RA
- Mayow Road, Forest Hill SE23 2XR
- Longton Grove, Sydenham SE26 6QQ
- Honor Oak Road, Forest Hill SE23 3RW
- Longhill Road, Southend, SE6 1UA
- Hicks Street, Deptford SE8 5AG
- Dowanhill Road, Catford SE6 1RB.
We will be installing more EV charge points in the near future. Find out more about our plans to facilitate electric vehicle use.
How to use the charge points
You can subscribe to a particular EV provider or use the pay-as-you-go option.
Pay as you go is more flexible than a subscription but costs more per kilowatt-hour.
Types of charge points available
There are three types of charge points available in the borough:
These chargers are only available on ‘red routes’ maintained by Transport for London. They are too large for residential streets.
3KW lamp column chargers
These chargers do not have dedicated parking bays.
7KW charge points
These chargers not have dedicated parking bays. If the bay is in a controlled parking zone, you must have a valid parking permit to use the charger during the operating hours of the zone.