What data do we publish?
We publish data for:
- mandatory accounts
- discretionary rate relief awards/accounts
- new accounts raised
- all business properties
- small business rates relief
- empty commercial properties.
We regularly update this data to make sure it is current. You can see when each document was last updated by looking at the dates that display next to each of the documents.
How do we limit the data we publish?
- The data is limited to company name, correspondence address, credit amount and the year it relates to.
- Credits are only included where the ratepayer can be identified from our records as being a company.
- The correspondence address is the last contact address held on the business rate records.
- Account references are not included, as these are personal to the account and are used to ensure that a ratepayer is actually the account holder when they contact us.