Submit a building application or request a site inspection
From Wednesday, December 6, statutory planning fees will be increased.
Use this service to:
- submit a building notice
- apply for full plans approval
- apply for work that has been done without approval (regularisation)
- request an inspection
- view online history of building applications and inspections.
Before you start
You will need to:
- Log in or create an account on our building control portal to submit a building application. This is different from a Lewisham website account.
- Click on ‘submit building application’ and follow the on screen instructions.
- You will need to pay online using a credit or debit card.
- If you’re unable to make a payment online, you’ll need to complete a paper application.
What happens next
- We will send you an email confirmation with your reference number, after we receive your application.
- You’ll be given the name and contact details of your site inspector while we process your application.
Published on: 09/06/2022