Lewisham Council Homepage Skip navigation

Enforcement agents (formerly known as bailiffs)

What happens if your debt is passed onto enforcement agents (formerly known as bailiffs).

If your debt is passed to enforcement agents

Find out what to do when your debt has been passed to enforcement agents.

Respond to a letter

Respond to a letter you have been sent by enforcement agents (bailiffs).

Set up a payment arrangement

​Set up a payment arrangement if you've been contacted by the enforcement agent (bailiff) service about missed council tax or business rates payments.

Dispute a missing payment

Contact us if our enforcement agents (bailiffs) have told you that you've missed a council tax or business rates payment and you want to dispute this.

Give us feedback

Give us your feedback about the enforcement agent (bailiff) service.