You can pay by credit or debit card.
Before you start
- Please have your credit or debit card details ready.
- Make sure you know the address of the property you are booking for.
Things to consider before you subscribe
- Your subscription will always end on 31 March, no matter when you joined.
- If you want to book more than one bin – for example, for a second property or if you need two or more bins for your own property – you will need to complete two separate transactions.
- When you pay, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions (link opens in new window).
- It can take up to 21 working days to deliver your garden waste bin.
- You are entitled to a 14-day ‘cooling off’ period. During this period you can request a full refund. After this period, no refunds can be made.
Make sure your bin gets collected every week
- Put your bin at the outside edge of your property, on the pavement, by 6am on the morning of your collection day and return it to your property within 24 hours of collection.
- Put the correct items into the bin.
- Only put loose garden waste in your bin. Don’t use plastic bags.
- Make sure the lid is closed. When the bin is being lifted by the truck for emptying, the lid must be closed to make sure it doesn’t injure our crews and the bin doesn’t get damaged.
- Do not put any garden waste at the side of your bin. We will only collect garden waste that is inside your bin.
- Please write your house number in the space provided on the bin. Please use a thick permanent marker pen.
If you prefer, you can pay by PayPal.