Road closures and traffic restrictions for Blackheath Fireworks
Road closures on Saturday 2 November
The following roads were closed to traffic from 5pm to 9.30pm on Saturday 2 November 2019:
- Angerstein Lane
- Bennett Park
- Blackheath Grove
- Blackheath Village
- Charlton Way (closed from 12 noon)
- Creswell Park
- Duke Humphrey Road
- Goffers Road
- Hare and Billet Road
- Maze Hill between Vanbrugh Park and Vanbrugh Terrace
- Montpelier Vale
- Mounts Pond Road between Granville Park and Hare and Billet Road
- Paragon Place
- Prince Charles Road (closed from 12 noon)
- Prince of Wales Road
- Royal Parade
- St Germans Place
- South Row
- Tranquil Vale
- Vanbrugh Terrace between Maze Hill and Shooters Hill Road
- Wemyss Road
- All Saints Drive.
Prince Charles Road, Charlton Way and Talbot Place (off Goffers Road) was closed at 12 noon so we could set up the display.
As well as the full closures, vehicles also could not enter:
- Beaconsfield Road southern arm from Westcombe Park Road
- Collins Street from Baizdon Road or Hurren Close
- Heathway from Stratheden Road
- Langton Way western arm from Stratheden Road
- Maze Hill south of Westcombe Park Road from Maze Hill north of Westcombe Park Road or from Vanbrugh Park
- Mycenae Road southern arm from Westcombe Park Road
- St. Johns Park western arm from Stratheden Road
- Vanbrugh Fields, south from Westcombe Park Road
- Vanbrugh Park from Stratheden Road or Westcombe Hill
- Vanbrugh Park Road from Westcombe Park Road
- Vanbrugh Park Road, west from Westcombe Park Road
- Lee Park from Lee High Road
- Westbrook Road west of Kidbrooke Park Road.
Contacting us about the road closures
For enquiries regarding the road closures, contact Dave Wheeler on 020 8314 2218.
For parking suspensions and general parking information please contact NSL on 020 8787 5397.
For each display there is some disruption to transport services. Find out how to get to the Blackheath Fireworks and parking for Blue Badge holders.